SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE
- 24 hour safe shelter, crisis hotline and supportive counselling
- Safety Planning
- Meals, clothing and personal necessities
- Financial, legal, medical and housing
- Assistance with emergency transportation
- Advocacy and referrals
- Children's programs; including childcare culturally sensitive services
FEATURED VIDEOwatch more videos
If you or someone you know is being abused, we can help – call our confidential free hotline and talk to someone today.
We’re here to help answer your questions, offer you options, and help you develop a safety plan.
When you’re ready, we’ll be there with as much assistance as you need.
Your donations help us help others
Donations of money, goods, services, materials, and time are enormously welcome.
Charitable receipts are available for all donations valued at $10 or more.